Saturday, February 11, 2012

Creamy Tomato Chicken Pasta Crock Pot

Creamy Tomato Chicken Pasta

4-6 Servings with a 5-7qt pot. ~ 3-4 hours on high or 6-7 hours on low
3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 packet Lipton Savory Herb and Garlic Mix
1 15 ounce can Italian seasoned diced tomatoes
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
1 8 ounce block of softened cream cheese, cut into cubes
salt and pepper to taste
Favorite pasta, cooked to al dente
Parmesan cheese, optional
Put the chicken in the crock pot and season with Herb and Garlic Mix.
Add remaining ingredients and cook on low about 6-7 hours.
Remove chicken breasts and cut into bite size pieces.
Pour sauce into a blender and blend until smooth.
Top pasta with chicken and pour sauce over top.
Top with grated parmesan cheese.

Rating: 5.0/5 (1 vote cast)

2 comments:

  1. This recipe is DELICIOUS! My family loved it. I didn't have the Lipton Seasoning so I put a couple dashes of Garlic Salt, Garlic Powder, and Dried Basil. I also used a small handful of dried onion because I didn't have any fresh. I also didn't blend it..wow. I just noticed that. I had no complaints. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy that your family loved it thanks for letting me know, if u have any new recipes u can always post to my blog, i'm always looking for new ones, thanks!

      Delete